<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Friday, January 18, 2008

Ben Harper>> In Your Eyes



I have a few different sides.. This is the side of me driving (with my windows up) singing loud. Day dreaming of that perfect moment. We all have our own idea of that moment is. Mine varies by my mood. As a child I listened to this song.. Done by Peter gabriel. Such a beautiful song... I close my eyes and picture myself in a state of pure love.. Being persude by the perfect man .. And then I open my eyes..
And I have run two stop signs and a red light.. So I try not to listen to this music too often

1 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

It's a great tune.

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization