<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I've been browsing Blogger lately. Trying to reach out and find some humans still bloging around here.. Someone interesting.. You know when I first started writing.. I met so many wonderfull people here.. I guess I have become much less interesting now a day's.. Now that I am not in college..And I don't party 3 day's a week.. I work my 9-5 and I am boring.. I barely even write my own words here anymore.. If i post it's usually a song or a skit I find funny.. But anywho..All these smart and funny people come and go from Blogger.. It leaves me with this empty feeling inside..
I have taken breaks..But I always love to come back and see what's up..
And now we have advertisements and spam everywhere you look on this site.. I don't even really know how to search for cool blogs.. It's too bad.. I need some motivation... Whatever?

2 Comments:

Blogger Queenie said...

I seldom use the next blog button, instead surfing off of links on other's blogs.
You could check out technorati.com and type in key word. You might find a few cool things.

Q

10:07 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Amber, I am actually glad you posted this. I have gone through some periods of recent reflection regarding my blog, and other bloggers, too. You've been doing this much longer than me, but I understand the frustration when others just stop sharing and move on.

First, you've got one of the best blogs I've ever read. When you finally linked me, I cried with joy. (Well, not really.) But I was happy the Canadian chick with the bad attitude finally gave me some recognition.

I can only suggest that people don't post here because you're too cool. (Well, cool to me, non-conformist to others.)

Keep blogging because you love life.

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization