<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Sunday, January 20, 2008

What you talk'in bout Willis?



I love children with personality!
I see so many kids these day's who spend most of their time crying a whining..
I was over at a friends house today. By the time I left I was ready to pull my fucking hair out. All that kid does is whine and cry. She's 4 years old. And really it's not her fault she's that way. If she was raised to respect her mother and do as she's told she wouldn't be such a brat. Drives me nuts!
I just want to put that kid in her place.. But her mother doesn't find it to be a problem.. I just can't see how she doesn't.. Her mother is her slave.. She doesw everything her daughter TELLS* her to do..I find it to be sickening..

2 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

That clip is hilarious!! So funny!!

1:14 AM  
Blogger Queenie said...

I almost cried I laughed so hard!
I miss Destinee. She was always doing whackamo stuff like this.

Q

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization